Role: Data Center Architect
Location – Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Long Term Contract
Data Center architect profile. Candidate must have played a key role in architecting and suctioning complex data center solutions
Review functional and nonfunctional requirements for existing & new systems and their enhancements, to identify gaps and inconsistencies, and translate these into requirements for infrastructure build-out.
Architect Infrastructure solutions with no single points of failure. Including architecting failover solutions across multiple data centers
Translate customer requirements into consistent, compliant, value-added solutions, creating associated cost models and associated proposal documentation, managing due diligence and assisting in contract negotiations, as needed
Engage with operations teams and third party vendors on an as need basis
Participate in complex data center transformation and outsourcing opportunities
· Operating Systems – Experience in designing on MS Windows Server technologies (primary focus ), Unix, Linux and virtualization (VMWare)
· Databases – Experience in designing infrastructure for databases, e.g., high availability, D/R solutions around databases ? Oracle, MS SQL etc
· Systems Management – Knowledge of enterprise class network and server management solutions such as HP Openview.
· Network and Security – Knowledge of enterprise class LAN (Office LAN, Data Center LAN), WAN, VPN and network security (IPSec, Firewalls, DMZ). General awareness of information security
· Storage and Backup – Experience in designing solutions for managing enterprise class storage network solutions around technologies like SAN, NAS, Encrypting file system and products like HP 3 PAR storage devices.
· Internet Technologies – Web servers (IIS, Apache), Proxy servers, Load balancers, Global site selector, Firewalls, Certificate, SSO etc.
· Directory Services – LDAP/AD/ADAM
· Capacity and performance – Experience in designing infrastructure to meet the performance requirements of the application based on the data collected from the legacy system and model for the future grow. Knowledge of performance measurement diagram and utilities.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org