Job : Business Relationship Manager
Location : Chesapeake, VA
Level : L2
Job Description :
Somebody with PM background in managerial capacity, customer facing, escalation handling. Having service desk background is added advantage
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Manages relationships between HCL and customer. Facilitates & maintains relationships for long-term contracts to ensure the needs of customers are met.
• Provides forecasts of business activity and related usage that require resources from the vendor.
• Works with internal delivery teams and customer to ensure local projects are properly scoped, have accurate statements of work, are priced and billed according. Monitors projects to ensure they are properly executed.
• Reviews and approves special requests that fall outside of the standard service catalog
• Reviews and provides feedback on detailed project schedules, resource plans and status reports. Ensures that key project milestones are met; adjusts project plans, resourcing, and funding as needed to meet customer needs. • Provides feedback and direction on issues affecting services provided to customer.Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work.
Monitor by conducting periodic audits to e (1.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos (2.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms. (3.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices (4.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com