Position:- Front End Web(UI) Developer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Newark, CA
These are mandatory skills that person should have
· Front End Web(UI) Developer
Experience with Front end web development using HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Angular.js, (or similar Java Script technologies)
Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design
Possess firm knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform & cross-device compatibility standards and behaviors
· Experience using other dynamic web application languages (JSP, PHP, XSLT) is a plus
Hands on experience in UI development
Experience building highly responsive HTML5 designs
Knowledge of back-end technologies including Java, Scala or Python are a plus
These are the skills that good to have…
· The BI Report Developer provides functional and technical development support for comprehensive report development from various data sources.
· Ensures the creation, delivery, and modification of queries, and reports and management of reports
· Ensures the successful deployment of business intelligence reports to the production environment;
· Experience with BI reporting tools.
· Design/build data models and table structures to support BI solutions
· Design/build unified reports, dashboards and data extractions across multiple business units and databases
· Works with application teams to develop detailed functional specifications.
· Produces, maintains, enhances, and updates technical and non-technical software development program documentation.
· Documents report requirements from functional requirements.
· Gathers and analyzes technical information and creates clear, readable documents, in the form of use manuals, end-user training materials, reports.
· Develops basic cubes, reports and dashboards (e.g., creates reports from report packages with multiple data sources, uses calculations and data aggregations, creates list and crosstab reports, incorporates charting features, creates drill-through reporting) and ensures they are tested in the development and test environments before being moved to production.
· Work with application developers to bring in required data fields and sources.
· Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and design principles
· Gather, document and design key business definitions, measures, and standards
· Excellent communication skills, ability to manage and respond to change and adapt to new project requirements
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org