Job Title: Embedded Engineer
Location: Troy, MI
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering with a minimum 3-5 years of experience or a Master’s Degree and a minimum 0-2 years of experience in computer science or engineering with satisfactory completion of coursework in Embedded Programming, Embedded Controls and/or Embedded System Design.
Knowledge and experience:
- Work requires the ability to write, debug, and test embedded C/C++
- Work requires experience working with 32 bit microcontrollers.
- Work requires the ability to analyze and interpret microcontroller manuals.
- Work requires knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Work requires knowledge of vehicle communication such as CAN/LIN/MOST/SPI/Ethernet (TCP/IP).
- Ability to read, understand and create diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Work requires the ability to create software development documents and test specifications from function.
- specifications using MS Office Application Suite of tools.
- Work requires knowledge of MISRA-C standards.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org