Role: Network Security Engineer – Level 3
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract
· Must have 7+ years’ experience with Fortinet firewalls
· Must have experience in working with Bluecoat reverse and forward proxy
· Good hands on exposure on Remote Access VPN – Cisco ASA/Juniper
· Must have experience in intrusion prevention system (IPS)
· Must have experience in RSA 2FA
· Must have team management and customer interaction skills
· Must have experience modifying firewall rule sets, studying network traffic flows to reverse – engineer the required firewall rules to lock down an application, and troubleshooting firewall problems in an enterprise or service provider environment under short time constraints involving complex network application flows between multiple hosts spanning multiple firewalls and different geographic locations.
· Must have hands-on technical experience installing, configuring, documenting, and providing ongoing support for Fortinet firewalls, at multiple customer sites.
· Must have experience in managing vendor relationships
· Must have exposure in defining SLAs
· Must have expertise in defining Standard Operating Procedures
· Must have expertise in Remote Infrastructure management for network and information security
Primary Skill Set:
· Fortinet Firewall & IPS , Bluecoat Proxy, RSA 2FA
· Should have good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Should be comfortable working in 24*7 environments.
· Should have team management skills
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org