Remedy Developer – Level 3
Essential Job Functions:
Primary (main skill(s)): Candidate must have experience in Remedy development environment.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Academic/professional training to at least a Bachelor’s Degree or its international equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering. Strong practical experience may substitute for lack of some academic credentials.
• Role Specific Experience: At least 5 Yrs of aggregate specialized experience in IT industry PLUS
· At least 3 years of aggregate specialized experience in the following areas of Remedy:
– Help desk
– Asset management with CMDB
– Remedy SLA
– Remedy Approval Engine and Email Interface
· Remedy Web (Midtier)
• At least 5 Yrs of aggregate specialized experience in IT industry.
• Good communicating and presentations skills, both verbally and in writing with all levels of Bank staff.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, in a demand driven environment; Initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility in dealing with issues. Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands.
• Determined team-work orientation as well as a balanced responsiveness to client needs and requirements; strong practical experience combined with leading roles in traditional disciplines mentioned above.
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus)
• Level III – 7+ years of experience"
• Required Skills Remedy Webservices integration;Integration with ServiceGrid;
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org