Title of Position: VMWare Engineer
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
Duration: Long Term
· (100 % Expertise in VMWare and 30 % in Windows)
· Manage and support VMWare technologies with proven track record in large environments
· Should be expertise on following technologies.
· VMware 5.x and higher
· VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
· vCloud Director
· Cisco UCS
· EMC Storage
· Manage the automation and configuration management of virtualization resources
· Perform software and hardware upgrades & patching during and after hours
· Provision, manage and upgrade of guest VMs and templates during and after hours
· Troubleshooting VMware issues, monitoring & root cause analysis during and after hours
· Must be expertise on P2V and V2V related issues.
· Following asset and Change Management procedures, for the VMware assets
· Server decommission
· Provide 24 X 7 hardware & software support, and be part of on-call rotation and escalation process
· Establishes high availability configurations. Installs, configures, maintains, and monitors operating systems and infrastructure services.
· Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating system’s servers, hardware, applications, and software. Provides design and implementation expertise for software and application migrations into cloud environments.
· System engineering tasks in support of architecture and operations; scheduling and performing hardware/software installations, patches and upgrades, and maintaining them in accordance with established policies and procedures; performing system testing, operations, administration and maintenance; identifying system performance risks and problems, and developing and presenting solutions and maintaining documentation to keep current.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org