Role: Cisco Voice Consultant
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: FTE
We are looking for a CISCO Enterprise Collaboration infrastructure profile.
Position will provide design and support for the Enterprise Collaboration infrastructure with a leader in the online financial services industry. Responsibilities will periodically include tier 2 supports for operational issues for VoIP, video, collaboration and other associated contact center systems. As a Collaborations Associate you will be responsible for supporting the architecture, projects, and daily operations in a CISCO based solution. Position will support technical projects to reduce cost, improve service or provide innovated business solutions consistent with the business strategies.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the configuration, installation, maintenance and upgrades of the company’s VoIP, video, collaboration and other associated contact center systems. This may include installation of software, hardware setup & testing, remote monitoring, scripting, and integration with other enterprise applications. Supporting the daily operations will include completing daily tasks, completing incoming service requests, monitoring various systems and clearly communicating with internal clients by voice, video, chat and email.
5 + years’ experience with voice, video and collaboration infrastructures support in a CISCO environment. CISCO support of general telephony operations and technical projects support. Experience with multi-site configurations in system operations and administration role within Fortune 1000 companies is preferred.
* Experience with multi-site operations support in systems operations and administration role.
* CISCO UCCE platform technologies
* CISCO Communications Manager (CUCM), Voice Gateways.
* CISCO ICM Scripting and Configuration experience; including ICM scripting for CVP.
* CISCO Customer Voice Portal (CVP) Configuration and Administration, VXML gateway knowledge and experience a plus.
* CISCO CVP VoiceXML Studio (Audium) development experience and knowledge a plus.
* CUIC support, Aceyus Reporting and RealDirector
* CISCO TelePresence
* Oracle SBC
* Knoahsoft Harmony audio and screen recording technologies
* Cisco IM&P, Jabber
* Cisco CUSP
* Cisco DMM (Digital Media Manager), Appspace
* Cisco MeetinPlace, Webex
* eWFM software support
* Monitoring and Reporting Applications
* Development and Message Exchange languages and protocols (C++, SQL, SOAP, XML/VXML)
* General telecommunications: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3 Circuits & Signaling Protocols
* General Architecture (OS Platforms- 2000/2003, Unix, Linux)
* Database – Some SQL queries and connection design
* Data Networking (CISCO routing/switching, QOS)
* General Architecture (LAN/WAN Networks)
* General Architecture (Server hardware platforms)
* General Attributes: Strong written and verbal skills.
* Strong documentation skills
* Excellent Client Relations skills
* History of leading technical delivery capabilities
* Good Mentoring Skills (technical and process)
Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
* Recommended Certifications: CCNA, CCNP-Voice, Cisco IP Telephony Operations Specialist, CCNP Collaborations specialties, SIP certifications
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org