Role: Wintel System Administrator | Level 2
Location: Weehawken, New Jersey
Relevant Experience: 5-7 Years
• Windows Administration
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Provide 24×7 Support and willing to work in shifts.
• Provide on-call support on a need basis during weekends and holidays.
· Key Responsibilities / Role:
• Day to Day support for Windows Server Update Services, Network Information Services, Network File Services, Domain Naming Services, Remote Desktop Services
• Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and upgrade Microsoft Windows Server operating systems with all required server roles on assigned servers
• Participate in developing and maintaining patching procedures and processes
• Change Management – Maintain the integrity of the production environment
• Assist other System Administrators as needed
• Troubleshooting of wintel incidents and ensure application availability and integrity.
• Actively participate in incident and problem management tasks.
• Resolve Help Desk tickets as assigned
• Lead/participate and support application and Infrastructure projects and change activity and deliver innovative solutions
• Ad hoc / on-call support during weekdays and weekend work is required
• Ensure the operation of the infrastructure is in accordance with established procedures and practices
• This role will work with other technical teams in the support and enhancement of the core infrastructure to ensure better reliability and resilience, whilst at the same time making the environment more cost effective
5-7 years of experience on Windows Administration & patching.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Extensive experience in administration of Windows
• Good hands on experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or newer version
• Good hands on experience with Microsoft Active Directory 2007 or newer version
• Good hands on experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or newer version
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience on handling production environments
• Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and upgrade Microsoft Windows Server
• operating systems with all required server roles on assigned servers
• Experience on scripting
• Proficiency in Windows 7 and all MS Office products
• Should possess good verbal and written communication skills and be customer service orientated
• Good understanding of ITIL processes and Production support experience
• Microsoft or other widely recognized technology certifications (preferable)
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com