Role: ServiceNow Administrator/ ServiceNow Consultant
Location: Newark, CA
Drives holistic enrichment of information technology configuration items (CI’s) in ServiceNOW. Works with Project Manager to meet the schedule and technical performance of project components and operations while working to ensure the ultimate success of the project.
- Develops and maintains policies, systems, processes and measures that enable the enrichment of CI’s in support of best recommended ITIL principles.
- Assists the Asset & Configuration Process Owner in maturing and optimizing the lifecycle management of information technology assets(hardware/software) throughout organization, i.e. assists in developing and maintaining policies, systems, processes and measures that enable the management of the IT asset portfolio in adherence to best practices.
- Ensures compliance to wholly enriched CI’s across platform, application and service owners
- Communicates and coordinates process, procedure and tooling activities across the other ITIL processes and IT delivery areas
- Creates, monitors, and enforces effective and efficient configuration management processes and technologies
- Maintains configuration management accountability with platform and regional configuration managers and acts as a mentor, escalation point or other SME
- Maintains standards and develops and implements new systems and procedures which have impact on functional area as well as on internal and external clients
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as a technical resource in delivery engagements; 2 years technical lead experience
- Experience in managing / enhancing a ServiceNow CMDB is MUST.
- Minimum 2-3 years direct experience as a ServiceNow administrator configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules including: Incident, Problem & Change Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, Reporting, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound / Outbound emails and Discovery
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification – required; Implementation Specialist Certification – preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- Knowledge, Skills and Availability
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience designing, implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Experience creating and maintaining customer facing portals using Content Management Systems in ServiceNow
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS and integration with ServiceNow
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Team player & ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple priorities
Ideal candidates for this position are self-motivated, creative problem-solvers who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements. Candidates must bring solid interpersonal skills and be capable of meeting with customers face-to-face to clarify and design existing solutions, design requirements into a proposed solution, and implement the solution on time and within budget. Candidates must also be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org