NOTE: Only Local candidates are preferred.
Position:- Puppet DevOps Consultant/ Architect
Location- Seattle , WA
Years of Experience: 12+ Years
Below is the detailed JD for the position
• Design, architect, and implement next generation system architecture and automation solutions.
• Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments.
• Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind (right tools/processes built in).
• Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures.
• ROI analysis in comparison of as-is vs to-be state of environments, processes.
• Cost benefit analysis of recommendations, identify quick wins
• Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas.
• Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s infrastructure and automation business requirements into executable technology solutions.
• Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution.
• Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management.
• Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security.
• Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support.
• Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery.
• Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture.
• Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc.
• Create technical documentation.
• Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
• Strong knowledge of cloud environments.
• Strong scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl).
• Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of cloud platform service
• Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, New Relic, Graphite).
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, VCAC).
• Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated project management experience in Agile (Scrum), which includes project planning, execution, risk management, and resource management.
• Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy.
• Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts.
• Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis.
• Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org