Windows/ VMware Engineer – Level 3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Contact
Years of Experience: 8+
· Windows/ VMware Administration experience with proficiency in managing and maintaining a medium/large environment (at least 100+ Servers) and experience in VMware. Troubleshooting Hardware, OS & AD related issues. Installing, configuring and maintaining Win2K, Win2K3 and Win2K8 Servers.
· Install, configure, monitor and maintain server hardware and operating system. Working experience on Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of MSCS. Experience on Blade server build (HP or anyone else). Should have experience on various hardware models such as (HP DL360 G5, DL380 G6,DL385 G8,DL380 G7,DL380 G8,DL380 G6 etc,BL460c G6, HP c7000,PE1855 ,p-Class enclosure, DELL PE1850,PE1950,IBM xSeries 205, IBM 72336M2).
· Should have worked with OEM hardware (IBM/HP) & remote connectivity tools
· Expertise in WINS, DNS, DHCP & TCP/IP protocol suite and command line utilities
· Should be aware of RAID concepts and disk management tools
· Excellent O/S troubleshooting skills
· Memory dump analysis/ performance tuning [For L3 Only]
· Should have good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters
· Candidate should have strong knowledge and work experience on VMware vSphere Infrastructure.
· Candidate should be proficient in Vmware ESX command line troubleshooting/configurations. [For L3 Only]
· Candidate should have work experience under ITIL standards
· Good communication skills. Knowledge on other VMware products is added advantage
1 User Management(Creation/Deletion) 2 Disable unnecessary Splunk components 3 Configure file and directory inputs 4 Configure network inputs 5 Configure Windows inputs 6 Configure source types 7 Back up indexes 8 Archive indexes 9 Manage clusters 10 Install Forwarder 11 Install License 12 Install Indexer 13 View Splunk logs for troubleshooting 14 Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments 15 Reproduce issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Vendor, and provide necessary documentation 16 Perform configuration backup 17 Define Alerts 18 Modify alerts 19 Create Search Jobs Schedules 20 Schedule New Search Jobs 21 Modify Scheduled Search Jobs 22 Configure Data forwarding 23 Role Creation 24 Assign Apps to Users & Roles 25 Setup LDAP 26 Set up user authentication with external systems 27 Configure Single Sign ON 28 Setup SSL for communication with & b
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org