Mainframe Automation/ Mainframe Systems Programmer
Job Location: Frisco ,TX
Job Type: Permanent/ FTE
· Good Skills required with respect to Mainframe Systems programming(z/OS operating system, Customization parameters, IPL Process, Install and customize IBM and Non IBM products)
· Good working knowledge on different automation environments (Tivoli System Automation/NetView/WWAO, GDPS Automation, BMC AutoOperator and CA OPSMVS).
· Good Skills in Upgrades, Installation and customization of System Automation / NetView / WWAO, GDPS, BMC AutoOperator and CA OPSMVS.
· Knowledge in customization of various Automation Tools and integration with SuperVision Server.
· Automation alert notifications like emailing, paging, ticketing and console messages with all the automation products
· Providing 24×7 Oncall support for Automation
· Message handling and suppression using Automation tools (CA OPSMVS)
· Procedure for bringing up and bringing down application during IPL time using
· Automate the subsystems JES2, TSO and VTAM using CLIST’s and REXX and several full- screen panels to display the status of automation at regular intervals
· Checks for dependencies in an orderly fashion during Shutdown/IPL time.
· Knowledge in Rexx and CLIST Language
Tivoli SA / CA OPSMVS
· Installation, Customization and Initialization of CA-OPS MVS.
· Defining AOF rules and Creation of rules using Easy Rule panels
· Enhancing automation using Tivoli SA / CA OPSMVS / REXX coding techniques.
· Defining and setting automation using Tivoli SA / OPSVIEW panels.
· Adding subsystems to System State Manager for automation monitoring.
· Analyzing Messages using Automation Analyzer
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com