Job Title : Middleware Operations Lead
Work Experience : 14-18 years
Brampton, ON – Canada
Six to eight years IT-related experience, with at least three years of web team management and leadership experience required.
This is a manager position overseeing the Middleware Operations team that operates 24*7. This team is responsible for keeping the enterprise’s middleware platforms available and is also responsible for implementing application changes to these platforms. The team works closely with Applications Development teams and other infrastructure teams in troubleshooting production issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: service level management, capacity monitoring, infrastructure operations handling, staff development and continuous process improvement.
· Expertise in Middleware Infrastructure Administration is a must.
o Technologies include: Oracle Weblogic, Oracle SOA, OSB, Portal, Tuxedo and MQ
· Significant understanding of SOA principles and web services is needed. Familiarity with AIX/Linux/solaris/windows systems concepts and administration, TCP/IP, storage devices, network and security concepts is needed. Must have basic understanding of role of database in middleware applications.
· Must have prior experience in Operations Management. Fully aware of ITIL Processes- Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
· Experience with Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring Tools e.g. OEM, Nagios, HPD etc is a plus.
· Prior experience managing large teams is required. Prior experience in handling middleware transitions or tranformation related projects is desirable.
Skill in: Achieving results, independently planning and assigning team tasks, applying well established IT techniques and practices, organization, effective presentation and interaction, listening, written and verbal communication.
· Establishes credibility throughout the organization by being a proactive manager who understands the needs of each business and ensuring that all operational activities are directed towards meeting their goals and service levels. Ensures all changes are planned, tested, and follow the division’s change management procedures
· Provides staff development and develops a strong succession plan to ensure adequate resource levels and skills for the team for both the short and long term. Ensure that all technologies follow operational standards.
· Recruits, motivates, and develops a talented staff, and establishes a clear definition of functional excellence in middleware services. Builds and leads a flexible, responsive team that has a high sense of urgency, and is very customer and value oriented.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com