Title : Oracle Fusion Middleware DBA
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : Long Term
Rate : $Negotiable
• EBZ knowledge with 12.2 with RAC
• Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) from a DBA perspective, doing various maintenance, installations, setups, configs, modifications, etc. across a wide range of areas including but not limited to: • Installation, configuration and tuning of fusion middleware, WebLogic.
• Conduct Troubleshooting and work with the Application server DBA and Oracle DBA to resolve application problems.
• Migrate code between test QA and production environments.
• High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for fusion middleware.
• Configuration of LDAP and SSO for fusion middleware and fusion middleware based products such as OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM.
• Tuning of fusion middleware, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM.
• Develop standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds.
• Create standardized alerts for mobile devices for exceptional performance thresholds.
• Oversee QA, review proposed changes and test them in a test and QA environment.
• Develop a complete set of fusion middleware documentation describing the current configuration of fusion middleware, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM.
• SSO (single sign on) for Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Oracle WebCenter Portal
• Ideally, this resource would have a SOA and WebCenter background in order to assist with the Installation and Configuration of Oracle WebCenter for an upcoming AP Imaging/Capture Project.
• Experience installing and configuring WebCenter – especially Content Management (Imaging, Capture, etc.).
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com