Title of Position: Network Data (L-3)
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Long Term
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Provider will provide comprehensive monitoring and management of client`s core LAN/WLAN and WAN infrastructure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Delivered by an experienced team using industry-leading tools and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) based processes, Provider will systematically monitor routing and switching devices for fault and performance events.
· The advanced managed services will help in Optimizing Network services & assets, Integrate new technologies into the core infrastructure, Manage change and Continually enhance network performance, availability, and security for client
· 24 X 7 monitoring of core and access devices
· Environmental monitoring
· Availability and basic performance monitoring
· Incident detection, recording, analysis, and notification
· Ticket generation and remediation recording in a knowledge base
· Basic Performance threshold notifications for early warning of pending problems
· Engineering support: diagnose and resolve incidents and problems, and restore service
· Asset Management
· Capacity Management
· Advanced Traffic Performance Management
· QoS Management and Deployment
· Performance tuning
· Network Re-architecture consultancy
· My Dashboard Web portal for access to tickets, availability, and performance statistics
· Reports for basic performance and availability
· Service Reports
· Dedicated service delivery manager who serves as primary business interface
· Leverage client’s existing Network management toolset and OEM native tools
· client’s Service Now for ITSM and asset management
• 24×7 Support
1) Supply LAN provisioning services including, but not limited to, planning (design), project management, installation and testing/certification of Cabling, wired and wireless network infrastructure components.
Work with Site Services so that appropriate power supply, environmental, and access protection requirements are met.
2) Supply on-going Network traffic analysis and utilization monitoring for server ports, switch parameters (e.g., CPU utilization) for all switches and routers on the LAN, and for the switch uplinks. Reporting to be provided to client as requested as well as made available through portal access.
3) Supply LAN access ports and managed connections for client approved client devices (end-devices) requiring network access (e.g. workstations).
4) Consult with client`s to ensure LAN Services are aligned with current and future business needs.
5) Monitor wireless capacity, alert on capacity issues, and assist with adding, auditing or retrofitting capacity to meet growth or usage requirements.
6) Develop and maintain comprehensive physical and logical as-built documentation accessible to client and client’s facilities provider.
7) Develop acceptance-testing procedures for installation and changes to the LAN Networks, and for verifying restoration of availability following Problems with Network circuits (premise Cabling) or Equipment.
8) In-house cabling or cable replacement related tasks shall be performed based on mutually agreed commercial model.
9) Develop, deploy, and support automated tools in support of LAN MACDs to be used for daily administration.
10) Offers options to deploy creative "step-up" options for smooth transition, e.g. monitoring only, no SLAs, simply send tickets to client Service Desk, etc.
11) Offer internal cabling and wiring services and support "to the desktop" at all locations using a pre agreed pricing model
12) Leverage client’s Solarwinds tool to provide comprehensive wireless communication Site Surveys (predictive and live on-site), engineering and design to support real-time business applications with documentation stored for client access. Adhere to IEEE standards as well as client technical and security guidelines with regard to wireless LANs.
13) Validate new Wireless LAN designs by testing in a lab environment. This would include configuration, optimization and troubleshooting.
14) Configure wireless communication Equipment.
15) Perform OEM designated preventive maintenance on wireless communications Equipment.
16) Respond to alarms and taking corrective action.
17) Monitor (including RF environment) and perform capacity planning.
18) Evaluate new and emerging wireless technologies and standards (e.g. 802.11ac) for application within client environment.
19) Support on-going changes to the LAN/WLAN environment using a defined change management process.
CCIE, CCINE- DC, CCNA, CCNP, MCP, Cisco certified
#NetworkEngineer #cisco #Routing #Switching #Nexus #Data Center #Solarwinds #ITSM
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Thanks & Regards,
Amy |678-720-2928 | amy