Title of Position: NetApp Consultant(L3)
Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: Long Term
To provide 3rd level Storage Management services, support and product support for NetApp ONTAP 7mode & CMODE administration and Storage Solutions.
• 7mode to Cmode migration tool & hands on
• Extensive knowldge & hands on in CMODE enterprise environment
• Provide daily administration and support. Responsible for incident management, problem management, change management, Knowledge management, capacity and configuration management.
• Work on installation, upgrade, migration, configuration and performance monitoring of NetApp Storage Arrays.
• Follow lifecycle oriented processes and procedures.
• Managing file access on NetApp systems for NFS and CIFS protocols.
• Configure, perform and maintain NetApp active/active cluster configuration.
• Create Aggregates, volumes and qtrees and work on aggregate and volume space management and QTrees quota Management
• Perform capacity planning, workload modelling, and prediction.
• Configure and perform Snapshot and Snap restore management.
• Configure and perform Snapmirror and snapvault management using DFM and DPM tool.
• Configure and perform data de-duplication on filers in vmware environment.
• Configure and manage NetApp vFilers in production environment.
• Troubleshoot warning and alerts and maintain NetApp filers using DFM and DPM (Operations Manager) tool.
• Involved in configuration and management of NetApp network management.
• Work on Data Ontap upgrade, motherboard and other firmware upgrade.
• On daily basis review logs to identify any failures or issues in the storage boxes
• Work on both Windows and Unix hosts ( Solaris, AIX and HP-UX )
• Actively and pre-emptively determine possible faults and causes by the execution of pre-determined health and operational checks.
• Manage and resolve problems identified by sys admins or monitoring software
• Hardware /software fault detection and vendor liaison
• Liaise with customer accounts as required
• Analyze and resolve escalated problems within target.
• Investigate, identify and document proposals that will improve application recoverability.
• Document and implement changes to technical standards as required.
• Change and problem management targets are exceeded
• Ensure that customer satisfactory levels are exceeded
• Provide recommendations to improve the storage infrastructure, and address/lead critical issues and root cause analysis
• Proven track record in the implementation and execution of documented support processes and can direct others in same.
#NetApp, #ONTAP, #7Mode, #CMODE, #Windows, #UNIX, #NFS, #CIFS
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Benita | 678-720-1686 | email@example.com