Job Title: Oracle HFM Functional Consultant
Location: Fairfield CT, USA
Job Type: Long Term Contract
· 2-3 Years’ experience in HFM 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124/2/3 and total 7-15 years of experience in Hyperion suite.
· In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in developing HFM applications including defining metadata (accounts, entities, scenarios, custom dims, currency, etc…), consolidation methods, member lists, journals, data forms, intercompany transactions, as well as rules development (expressions, functions, variables, sub procedures, conditional / consolidation / elimination rules, string comparisons, subcubes, etc …)
· Drive custom dimension requirements and can set up mappings between old COA and new COA and work with FDM team and validate output of converted data as per mapping.
· Setup key HFM functionalities during design and build phase and support work outs and UAT.
· Should have functional knowledge to understand business requirements for setting up financial statements (like Cash flow, roll forwards, CTA, etc.) in HFM and point out gaps in terms of fitment of requirements in HFM application.
· Perform reconciliations between HFM and source system for financial statement like Trial Balance.
· Should be able to accomplish reporting using Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart view.
· Handle data queries of users on HFM data and can put up rational behind HFM data.
· Prior HFM implementation experience is a must with excellent verbal and written communication
· Can leverage best practices from previous implementation experience and work on constant support and continuous improvement Skills (Mandatory) HFM 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52/2/3.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org