Job Role: Cloud Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract
The EA Governance Program-Project Manager is responsible for working as part of a team to manage the enterprise architecture and cloud computing governance forums, processes and programmatic enabling elements which collectively support the alignment between technology implementation and the ITS strategy. This includes helping articulate, implement and drive the supporting EA governance and cloud computing program management mechanisms; and working with stakeholders to facilitate informed technology decisions which are driven by stakeholder consensus, business value perspective, and appropriate risk management.
A key responsibility is to ensure that enterprise architecture governance and the cloud computing program creates high client satisfaction by enabling timely execution of technology initiatives, through process efficiency and by providing facilitation and support for each technology project and/or initiative. The Program-Project Manager will need to develop a detailed understanding of the technology, budget and program delivery implications of specific proposals/initiatives submitted for review, with a view to exercising appropriate judgment and stakeholder management and by achieving quick, efficient and quality outcomes. Additional responsibilities may include the following:
– Provide the secretariat function for the Enterprise Architecture Review Board (EARB), coordinating and facilitating timely and effective stakeholder decisions which are aligned with IT strategy and support enterprise technology implementations. Ensure technology and standards are consistently applied across business lines.
– Support implementation and coordination of cloud computing stakeholder forums (e.g. the Cloud Clearance Committee), as appropriate, in support of enterprise IT initiatives. Provide secretariat functions for these governance bodies, ensuring that governance decisions are informed and timely, and are disseminated appropriately to stakeholders.
– Lead programmatic initiatives in the cloud computing program by convening stakeholders to complete program deliverables while ensuring timely and high quality outcomes. Ensure high stakeholder engagement and client satisfaction in execution of the CCPO work program.
– Manage stakeholder relationships to drive alignment with IT strategy and facilitate timely post-governance execution of enterprise IT initiatives. Articulate and drive communications strategies/plans to enhance transparency and foster stakeholder participation in enterprise architecture decision-making.
– Ensure that EA Governance work products (e.g. processes, plans, standards documentation, cloud documentation) are timely, of a high quality, and are maintained in the appropriate institutional repositories in a manner which facilitates quick and frequent reference and enables these work products to be leveraged as input for relevant initiatives.
– Manage client relationships with the objective of achieving desired outcomes while ensuring a high standard of client service, as reflected by client and stakeholder satisfaction.
– Produce appropriate documentation to facilitate governance outcomes, including plans, detailed reviews and presentations. Review documentation produced by stakeholders in the governance process to ensure quality and comprehensiveness.
– Monitor and report on the pipeline of proposals and initiatives which are submitted for governance review. This includes tracking and reporting on the status of proposals/initiatives as they proceed through governance and/or clearance steps. Maintain information on the status of post-pipeline (i.e. portfolio) initiatives for follow-up reporting purposes and to continue facilitation during implementation.
– Monitor and report on key performance measures for tracking governance outcomes (including alignment with IT strategy), process efficiency/effectiveness, and stakeholder engagement/satisfaction.
– Monitor, facilitate and support technology lifecycle reviews, assigning appropriate checkpoints for enterprise architecture reviews, compliance, and appropriate stakeholder follow up regarding agreed outcomes.
– Review cloud technology adoption to ensure that proposed technology offerings are proceeding apace, addressing issues as they arise. Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure appropriate risk monitoring and management in cloud computing reviews and implementations. Collaborate with stakeholders during review processes to facilitate timely evaluation and decision-making related to on-boarding new cloud offerings.
– Work with auditors and support audits to ensure that EA Governance and the Cloud Computing Program Office meet generally accepted industry standards and are compliant with enterprise policies and procedures.
- Very strong stakeholder/client relationship skills.
- Strong program/project management skills.
- Experience in developing and managing relationships with various senior level stakeholders including CXO level engagements.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of successfully influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams to effectively deliver defined objectives/outcomes. Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Experience managing programs and/or multiple projects, including simultaneous task assignments.
- Experience in successfully delivering enterprise systems within a variety of business sectors.
- Understands and maintains awareness and knowledge of market trends in technology & architecture including hardware and software based solutions
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle, and experience in full life-cycle implementations
- Business Enterprise Knowledge – Directs and coordinates the development and implementation of process-based solutions that cross organizational lines.
- Information Systems Knowledge – Identifies means of integrating technical support requirements with enterprise processes and strategies.
- Knowledge of Emerging Technology – Defines the processes and practices for evaluating new technologies and their potential value to the business
- Strategic Technology Planning – Researches and benchmarks against best-practice architecture/technology needs for significant, integrated work processes.
- Client Orientation – Maintains client relationships in the face of conflicting demands or directions and provides evidence-based advice and solutions based on sound diagnosis and knowledge.
- Drive for Results – Identifies the needed resources to accomplish results involving multiple stakeholders and finds solutions to obstacles affecting key deliverables.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Shows leadership in ensuring the team stays organized and focused, and actively seeks and considers diverse ideas and approaches.
- Knowledge, Learning and Communication – Leads in the sharing of best practice, trends, knowledge and lessons learned across units and with clients and partners, articulating ideas verbally and in writing in a clear and compelling way across audiences of varied levels.
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making – Gathers inputs, assesses risk, considers impact and articulates benefits of decisions for internal and external stakeholders over the long term.
- Analytical Thinking – Determines criteria for assessing issues and opportunities.
- Business Ethics – Consistently models high standards of honesty and integrity.
- Negotiation – Clarifies strategic expectations and principles of the enterprise.
- Strategic Relationship – Partners with business leaders to identify cross-functional opportunities that integrate organizational and technological strategies, meet externally benchmarked criteria and integrate the client’s specific operational requirements as they relate to.
- Systems Thinking – Plans improvements that take into account the critical, underlying and less apparent relationships between business, technology and systems platforms.
- Business Function Knowledge – Engages business and technical leaders in the identification of medium-term business solutions consistent with best practices for cross-functional implementation.
- Excellent oral and written communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com