Position:- Puppet DevOps consultant | Location:- Orlando , FL | Level:- L3
Below is the detailed JD for the position:
- Design, architect, and implement next generation system architecture and automation solutions.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments.
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind (right tools/processes built in).
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures.
- ROI analysis in comparison of as-is vs to-be state of environments, processes.
- Cost benefit analysis of recommendations, identify quick wins
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas.
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s infrastructure and automation business requirements into executable technology solutions.
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution.
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management.
- Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security.
- Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support.
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery.
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture.
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc.
- Create technical documentation.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments.
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl).
- Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of cloud platform service
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, New Relic, Graphite).
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, VCAC).
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience in Agile (Scrum), which includes project planning, execution, risk management, and resource management.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts.
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis.
Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org