Role: Archer Functional Consultant ( Experience 8-10 years, REX 5-7 years) / Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Location: Dallas, TX
Platform / Tool Expertise (Preferred)
Archer – GRC
• Functional experience in domain of Governance, Enterprise Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance.
• Experience in regulatory compliance like Payment Card Interface (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and NERC-CIP
• Experience in implementing RSA Archer solutions of Policy, Risk, Compliance, BCM & Vendor Management.
• Expert in understanding of Archer out of the box solution functionalities for all modules.
• Have done atleast 4-5 Archer implementation projects in the capacity of Technical Consultant.
• In-depth Knowledge of GRC Archer 5.x tool with end to end solution implementation
• Experience in data feeds , data imports , and work flow implementation
• Experience in writing and presenting API’s for data integrations to Archer.
• Experience in building/formulating computed fields to support solution implementation
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Having good inter personal skills.
B.E/B.Tech with MBA preferred
RSA Archer 5.x certified.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com