Position:- Mainframes z/OS L3 support | Location: Brampton, ON
· Z/OS Programmer is responsible for installation, customization and maintenance of mainframe operating
· System and installed software
· Acts as the trusted advisor for all z Systems technical areas covering hardware, software products and solutions related to OS – z/OS (additionally z/VM, Linux, z/VSE will be plus)
· Implement changes to z/OS and installed SW followed by documentation
· Participate in analysing, planning and implementation of upgrades to z/OS and installed SW
· Use your expertise in systems management to resolve issues with clients’ hardware and software components
· Expertise in tuning and debugging performance problems for z/OS systems including application workloads
· z Systems HW Product range
· -z Systems Solutions including High availability (Parallel Sysplex and GDPS)
· -Knowledge and good skills on z/OS.
· -Understanding and positioning of IBM Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Social, Security) solutions for z Systems performance analysis
· Capable of z/OS Performance Analysis using various tools such as IBM’s RMF, SMF and subsystem analysis tools
· Capable of Installing, Customizing and maintaining IBM and other ISV products related to zOS
· Product upgrade for Communication Server related software
· Change, Problem and Incident management support for all Communications server related products
· Disaster Recovery Exercises
· To Participate in the zEC12 Hardware processor upgrade
· SSL certificate installations in Unix System Services.
· USS Message10 table definitions
· Review HOLD Data for quarterly RSU maintenances
· -Customize and maintain all VTAM and TCPIP related datasets.
· -Customize and maintain ISM and user profiles
· -Customize printer definitions
Optional : Good to have knowledge on Network and VTAM.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com