Role: Disaster Recovery Manager
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Contract
A Disaster Recovery Manager is responsible for Planning and Managing the Recovery propositions and Plans of existing / deployed IT Infrastructure including Datacenter and Office Work location for a HCL Client organization. This would involve – Planning for necessary Recovery documentations, Reviewing Recovery Plan(s) with various technology tracks supporting and other concern entities in the business environment for the recovery of necessary Business related Information Technology environment.
Managing Drill exercise(s) Planning and execution; managing true-life recovery during disaster declaration; Reporting and managing incidents during recovery execution. Team Management and Stakeholder (Senior Management) Communication are the key responsibilities.
• Overall IT professional experience 8+ year
• At least 4+ year Disaster Recovery Planning and Management experience
Details : JD for Consultant – Governance Risk & Compliance
· Consultant – Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) / ( REX 7-10 years)
· Functional experience in domain of Governance, Enterprise Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance.
· Experience in regulatory compliance like Payment Card Interface (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), GLBA, etc.
· A solid understanding of frameworks such as 27001 / 27002, COBIT, COSO.
· Extensive experience in IT Audits & Risk Management & IT Governance
· Extensive Experience in SSAE16 audits
· Good understanding of ITIL processes
· Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Services (Networks, EUC, DC, Backup & Storage etc.)
· Open to learning and working on new domains and technology
· Open to travel (50%-60%).
· Good written and spoken communications skills
· Ability to interact with Client Sr. Management (CIO, CTO, CISO)
· Be single point of contact for customer’s IT Audit & Compliance team for reporting, audit facilitation, evidence gathering & validation
· Performing independent Assessment & recommend mitigation strategies (after discussion with the technical teams) on client’s Governance Risk & compliance environments.
· Participates in process and control documentation pertaining to IT infrastructure controls implementation.
· Participates in regulatory audits (process and IT) and management reporting.
· Ensuring that all contractual controls for IT operations are established & operational in delivery operations
· Understanding & facilitation of Change Management, Client Vulnerability Management Processes & ensuring that all changes are implemented as per schedule
· Gathering data for user ID reviews for access management
· Developing audit plans & compliance assurance plans for service delivery teams
· Regular trainings to delivery team members on compliance plans
· Development and implementation of operational and enterprise risk frameworks.
· Liaise on with Client counterparts for compliance reporting & continually enhancing the risk & compliance framework implemented for the project.
B.E/B.Tech with MBA preferred
CISA/ CISM/CISSP certification, ISO 27001 (Lead Auditor) preferred
• Proven experience in planning & exercising of recovery testing
• Good understanding of recovery strategies and various Infrastructure Technologies – Like Storage, Backup, Networks, Security and Operating Systems (WINTEL, Linux, Solaris).
• Experience in recovery testing data collection, analysis and reporting with recommendation of alternate strategy options to improve recovery performance
• Conducts Risk assessment of critical technology assets from a Recovery preparedness aspect.
• Recovery Technology solution evaluation with various infrastructure Technology tracks.
• Define Contractual requirements for necessary recovery proposition with external suppliers / Contractors / Sub-contractors.
• Planning recovery of Office Work Space at Alternate Work Location.
• Manages Disaster Recovery Plans Review periodically and on-need-basis.
• Manages Updates of Disaster Recovery Plans with respective technology tracks (Internal & External parties).
• Drill Planning with all participants.
• Drill co-ordination, execution and management.
• Drill Reporting.
• Disaster Recovery Compliance Reporting and Audit (Internal & External) Support.
• Drill Issues and Incident closure Tracking & Reporting.
• On-going Recovery Infrastructure Monitoring, Readiness and Preparedness Review management.
• Disaster Recovery Management Processes definition and Enhancements.
• Co-ordinate with BCM Committee for necessary alignment of DR Plans to Business Continuity Plans.
• Perform true-life Recovery management during disaster declaration by Client.
Skills and Specifications
• Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions on one’s own.
• Should have undergone specialized training / Certification in Disaster Recovery & Management.
• Team Management.
• Network / Security / Storage / Backup Technology related experience.
• Virtualization technology experience would be added advantage.
• Communication & Presentation Skills.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
• At least 5+ years of experience in computing or related area with a focus on technology, management, policy and security.
• Preferred candidate with professional certifications such as CBCP/ CBCI.
• Other Technology related Certifications will be an added advantage.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org