Title of Position: Sr. Linux Admin
Location: Bothell, WA
Employment: Long Term
• A minimum of 10+ years of Linux administration
• Strong Linux experience in all latest versions with hands on cluster knowledge.
• Must have managed huge environment of 5000+ servers.
• Linux Server Administrator Install, administer, and optimize company Linux servers and related components to achieve high performance of the applications supported by tuning the servers Administration includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications,
• Configuring all new implementations
• Work hand in hand with the Application Operations/support and Applications Delivery groups
• Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
• Deep understanding of TMP Solution deployment architecture – Single Node, Clusters, etc.,
• Unix SA administrator – OS performance tuning, reconfigure OS parameters, setup Service Accounts, File system permissions, etc.,
• Utilize Advance Monitoring capability to setup probes in JVMs, Service Layer response times, Data pay-load response times, etc.,
• Manage Load Balancers, Security Certificates, etc
• Symantec Storage Foundation is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills and soft skills
• L3 experience is must.
• extensive experience on managing and troubleshooting storage foundation on AIX, Solaris and linux platforms.
• extensive experience on managing and troubleshooting SFHA, SFCFSHA and SFRAC on AIX, Solaris and linux platforms.
• extensive experience on troubleshooting veritas dmp is an added advantage.
• extensive experience on managing VCS for application like SAP & Weblogic and SYBASE database is an added advantage.
• extensive experience on patching various veritas products on 5.0 and 5.1 versions.
• experience on VOM server is an added advatage.
• strong knowledge on korn/bash shell scripting.
• extensive experience on power systems for AIX-virtualizations.
• strong experience on solaris and linux administration is a plus.
# LinuxAdmin, #Clusters, #UNIX.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Thanks and Regards,