Title of Position: Storage Architect
Location: Newark, CA
Duration: Long Term
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Strong Experience in EMC Storage & Backup Arrays – VMAX, VNX, ISILON, ATMOS, XtremIO, VPLEX, Data Domain, Avamar etc., Other Storage vendor competency optional.
· Strong Experience in management tools – SRM, DPA & other storage management tools
· High Level Knowledge of leveraging Storage technologies in Private, Public & Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure –
Job Description –
· Working with business sponsors, peers and other stakeholders to develop and document project goals and launch project initiatives.
· Being familiar with detailed reporting along with executive communications.
· Leading project planning efforts, including determining project scope, staffing needs, budget, scheduling, identifying risks and issues, and develop contingency plans.
· Facilitating the project kick-off with project team members and appropriate stakeholders.
· Managing the day-to-day details of the project, including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks.
· Lead the effort to support business needs by utilizing creative approaches to problem solving and ensuring quality deliverables .
· Reporting schedule, budget, and delivery details to project stakeholders.
· Facilitating project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
· Maintaining project management deliverables including the charter, project schedule, status reports, monthly budget forecasts, meeting minutes, issue logs, and any other documentation related to the management and administration of the project
· Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt communications between technical and business teams.
· Skilled communicator to executives.
· Ability to balance operational needs of the department with project timelines and deliverables.
· Managing competing initiatives to move forward with successful projects.
· Ability to look forward in a project and see potential roadblocks so that mitigation planning can start early.
· Expertise in risk analysis. Helping the team to identify risks, prioritize the risks, and determine which risks need formal mitigation planning.
#StorageArchitect, #EMC, #VMAX#Backup, # Cloud
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Thanks & Regards,
Amy |678-720-2928 | amy