Title of Position: BMC Remedy Developer
Location: Boise, ID
Employment: Contract 2 Contract, Contract – w2
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Remedy Developer to write code within the ARS system, perform customization work (modification and enhancement). The clients current Version of Remedy is 8.1.
· At least 5+ years’ experience working with BMC Remedy, with strong ITSM, Midtier, SRM, ARS, SLM and CMDB knowledge
· Experience required in the Services Management Suite, Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Services Level Management, BMC Dashboard and Analytics and experience
· Fundamental knowledge of ITIL standards and how to apply ITIL within Remedy.
· Strong communication skills and a customer focused mindset.
· Experience working with Remedy v7.6.04 a strong plus
· Excellent interpersonal and client skills. Builds good working relationships with projects, peers, staff, etc. Ability to work with diverse groups across locations
· Ability to analyze and resolve multiple complex problems, take ownership and manage resolution of problems
· Additional duties will include Incident support, troubleshooting Remedy issues, and other project support as needed by the team.
· Coordinates with client management to formulate complex technical solutions. Informs client management of appropriate developments in technical support products.
· Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
· Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
· Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
· Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
· Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides appropriate recommendations, when required.
· Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work estimates involving highly comp
TAGS:BMC, BMC 8.1, BMC Dashboard, ITIL, Service Delivery, ARS System
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Vignesh Ravi | 678 561 8730 | vigneshravi