Title of Position: Microstrategy Architect
Location: Wilmington DE
Duration: Long Term
· Should be good in Requirements gathering (pay attention to details)
· Understand the requirements and convert them into Logical Data Model (Hierarchies)
· Must understand the concept of Slowly Changing Dimensions and should know how to architect them in Microstrategy.
· Experience working with capturing reporting on Current and Historical Data.
· Experience working with Transformations.
· MicroStrategy Developer (Required skills)
· Experience working with Complex reports.
· Experience with Report Services Documents (Dashboards).
· Experience with Rolling Metrics, Nested Metrics, Relationship Filters, etc..
· Experience with VLDB Properties (multi-pass sql, hints, etc)
· Work on Tuning reports with Performance issues.
· Experience with Narrowcast Server. Should be able to create Static and Dynamic Subscription sets.
· End User Training
· MicroStrategy Administration (some flexibility here but should be familiar with concepts)
· Experience with Upgrades, regression testing, etc..
· Experience with setting up Narrowcast Server
· Experience with Object Manager
· Experience with Intelligence Server / Web Server administration.
· Experience with Security roles, Security Filters, User management, Access Control Lists, etc..
· Experience with Enterprise Manager
· Good Oracle SQL writing & tuning skills. PL/SQL is not needed.
· MicroStrategy Nice to haves
· Setup of Unix iServer and web server in NT
· Experience with Command Manager
#MicrostrategyArchitect, #Microstrategy, #ETL, #VLDB
Linda | 678-720-1372 | firstname.lastname@example.org