Big Data Solution Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Proven understanding and related experience with Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Hbase and Map/Reduce
· Ability to write Hive queries and UDF’s
· Experience with Apache Storm for real-time event processing is a plus
· Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP)
· Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g. Informatica)
· Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software (e.g. OBIEE, Tableau)
· Sound knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL & No-SQL databases
· Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
· Prefer experience with Hortonworks Hadoop distribution platform
· Define the BI solution technical architecture vision and ensure alignment with business goals.
· Ensure that any technical risks are clearly defined and understood by the Business, Project Management and IT leadership.
· Lead efforts to capture, document, communicate and present all information pertinent to an end-to-end business solution including architecture and supporting recommendations.
· Coordinate and lead meetings to review the overall solution design and the detailed design of all components of the solution.
· Ensures that the design and integration of customer solutions leads to the development and growth of the business through effective use of Business Intelligence technology
· Coordinate with other team members to resolve functional or technical issues within the BI environment
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | abraham