Title of Position: SLM/Presales Solution Architect
Location: Cary, NC
Duration: Long Term
You will be joining a Presales (Presales Expert, PE) team of Datacenter transformation experts responsible for providing technical/non-technical consulting & advisory services to existing and prospective clients. The “PE” functions in both pre-sales and post-sales capacity with broad horizontal skill sets and a core competency in Converged Infrastructure, Virtualization Technologies and Data management. PEs are competent in key areas such as solution design, leading deep dive technical discussions, driving customer consolidation sizing and architecture advice.
Day-today activities will include
· Demonstrate technical and advisory skills for customers, sales and other consultants, and effectively communicate the technical and business message
· Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
· Large scale performance benchmarks running into multiple terabytes of data
· Leading deep dive technical and architectural discussions
· Creating and providing key content for high value RFx responses
· Develop and deliver in-depth and high-level technical presentations to customers and prospects
· Driving customer consolidation sizing and architecture advice
· Consulting directly with sales to deliver value-propositions
· Providing guidance on competitive positioning and win-themes
What the roles offers?
The role offers a great opportunity to join a truly innovative company and work with industry leading technologies. It offers a unique opportunity for seasoned professionals to work with some of the brightest people in the industry across Sales and migration & system integration team.
Who We Are Looking For?
Solid experience of working on or involved in selling large-scale DC transformation solutions. Having worked in roles where you have interacted with customers, domestic and/or international, is a big plus.
Solid experience is required in:
· Datacenter Architecture (Open Systems, DB, OLTP, BW/DW)
· Data Protection Strategies (Backup and Storage – Disk and Tape architecture)
· Resilience and Recovery (High Availability / Clustering / RAC)
· Major Hardware & Software technologies in modern datacenters
· Able to make distinction between various operating systems – SUSE, Red HAT, Oracle Linux etc.
· Expertise in positioning converged architecture (Vblock, Flexpod etc), virtualization.
· Experience in orchestration tools like vCAC, UCS Director, UIM etc
· Good command over English – written and verbal
· Entrepreneurial approach
· Passion to go beyond technology
· Ability to multi task and work independently
Education and Experience Level:
· Minimum Degree level, preferably an engineering graduate
· 10 – 15 years
#PresalesSolutionArchitect #SLMSolutionArchitect #DataCenterArchitect #EMCArchitect #NorthCarolina
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Romeo | +1 678-720-3409 | romeo