Title of Position: Senior Solution Architect(Network Security AND Cloud)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Long Term
Some Important Point :
Mandatory : Consulting background exp., enterprise architecture.
Skill must have: Cloud, Network Security,
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of HCL Technologies Infrastructure Services Division’s (ISD) Consulting group. The Consulting group is a focused group within the ISD delivering Strategic infrastructure services to our new and existing customers. The focus of this group is to enable our customers define IT infrastructure strategy and also assist to adopt emerging technologies. The key theme in all of these Consulting services is to accelerate business while reducing cost. Some of the key service offered by this group includes
• IT Infrastructure cost optimization
• Cloud Adoption/Strategy
• Adoption of Software defined data center
• IT Infrastructure Strategy and Roadmap
We are looking at candidates to be part of this dynamic group to develop Consulting services portfolio and also be part of delivering the Consulting engagements. Some of the key responsibilities of this role include
· Research and develop new Consulting services offering (relevant to our customers)
· Involve in Pre-sales of these services which includes
o Understanding the customer requirements related to the service
o Create proposal as per the customer requirements
o Demonstrate HCL capabilities in delivering these services along with customer benefits
o Work closely with the Account team to create the proposal
· The Architect will play a dual role along with the Pre-sales responsibilities
· The Architect will be responsible for leading and delivering these Consulting engagements
· As this role entails leading the Consulting engagement, the candidate should have independently lead 4-5 consulting engagement with positive outcomes in the past
· Some of the key responsibilities in this area include
o Leading and conducting customer workshops related to services chosen by the customer
o Understand the business requirements and translate it to a IT strategy specific to the service offering
o Stakeholder management right from CIO/CTO/IT Head to the respective Subject matter expert within the customer organization
o Liaison with HCL practice teams to understand HCL’s technology direction and ensure that the recommendation is in line with HCL’s capabilities/partnerships
o Build high level business case and articulate the TCO/ROI for the respective service
o Ability to create a high level project plan, size the resources required to execute the project
o The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills as the candidate would be required to document the final o/p and also present it to the senior management.
o As this role includes Consulting practice development the candidate is expected to play a major role in creating Consulting delivery methodologies, Case studies from successful consulting engagement, research new industry trends, vertical specific trends and document it. The goal over the period of time is to industrialize the delivery process and the candidate has to play a pivotal role in creating methodology for each of the service offering.
Key Technical Skills requirements
· Excellent knowledge of one of the virtualization technologies such as VMware VSphere, Hyper-V. The candidate should have prior experience in designing Virtualization solution which includes creating a HLD/LLD and Reference Architecture. The candidate should have independently handled these initiatives.
· The candidate should be able to articulate and build a high level storage and backup solution
· The candidate should also have good knowledge on Networking which includes
o Architecture of Data Center LAN
o WAN Architecture
· Overview of security fundamentals would be an added advantage
o Network security Firewalls/IDS/IPS
o Host based security
· Cloud computing is gaining momentum and is one of our core consulting offerings. The candidate should be able to independently handle a Cloud discussion.
· The candidate should have the ability to translate a business/IT requirement to a Cloud Strategy.
· In this regard the candidate is expected to have a sound knowledge in one of the Cloud management platforms (VCAC, System Center), Public cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure.
· Knowledge of some well-known applications such as SAP/Messaging/Database and Middleware will be a bonus
• Cisco/other networking and security
#NetworkSecurity #SolutionArchitect #Cloud #InfrastructureArchitect #California #SeniorSolutionArchitect #NetworkSecurityArchitect #NetworkSecurity #Cloud #SecuritySolutionArchitect
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Romeo | +1 678-720-3409 | romeo