Title of Position: BUSINESS AND QUALITY ANALYST / BA / QA (Capital Market exp must)
Location: : Oaks , PA
Duration: Long Term
· Active participation on a Scrum Team following all facets of the Agile Delivery Process.
· Establish relationships within the internal and external business community.
· Work with development project teams with regards to user stories, quality assurance acceptance criteria, and product rollout.
· Both independently and as a member of design team complete assignments of moderate to high complexity and risk.
· Proactively recommend innovations and modifications that are in compliance with industry requirements and are consistent with corporate objectives and goals to improve operational processes, systems, policies and procedures.
· Interaction with prospects, clients and industry representatives in gathering business requirements and ensure that end deliverables meet original client needs.
· Review, analyze, evaluate and recommend business systems, component applications and user needs.
· Document/communicate key decisions, open issues, case studies, workflow and functional requirements.
· Support scrum masters, product owners and senior level analysts on various projects.
· Drive quality assurance with creation and execution of acceptance tests as needed.
· Ability to work comfortably with a wide range of people and skill sets, including architects, project managers, analysts, designers and developers
· Knowledgeable in business domain (desirable to have a background in Business Analysis)
· Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of the Sprints/PSI’s.
· Strong Process orientation
· Understanding of Agile principals and the ability to learn the foundations of SAFe.
· Experience with iterative development processes, quality and testing best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent relevant experience.
· Grasp of good user experience design principles and business trade-offs
· Direct experience eliciting and articulating business requirements, writing and executing user based test cases in the context of agile development.
· Experience interfacing with management and external clients
· Desire to work collaboratively with the all Agile teams and their stakeholders
· Ability to be decisive and say “no” when protecting committed Objectives
· Understand overall vision and how Product fits with that vision
· Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including understanding of technical writing requirements.
#BusinessAnalyst, #BA, #QualityAnalyst, #QA #ScrumMaster
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
Jason| jason 678-720-4596