#JOB – Senior EUC Desk side Lead/ Senior Desktop Manager – Torrance, CA (#DesktopManager #DesksideManager #Torrance )
|Position/ Job Title:
Senior EUC Desk side Lead/ Senior Desktop Manager
|Job Description for the Position :
Highly Knowledgeable (L2+ Level, 8-10 years’ experience) in EUC Desk side support function in large fast paced dynamic and demanding enterprise environments (Managed Services support preferred) with minimum 3-5 years managing team of 20-30 resources.
- Very strong leadership and driving skills with sense of ownership
- Should be self starter and highly motivated
- Very strong customer service mindset with focus on achieving high CSAT, Operational efficiency for end user IT Service delivery
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle Desk side P1 escalation situations
- Very strong in Customer stake holders relationship/perception management
- Should be well adept to deal with highly sensitive Customer situations.
- Very strong team management/ team mentoring skills
- Comfortable managing remote/multi-cultural teams spread across multiple locations
- Should be able to provide operational reports/perform ticket trend analysis/ manage effective team utilization
- Adept in driving the core Keep the Lights On (KTLO) services including; managing the incident/problem ticket & service request queues, responding to monitoring alerts, execution of change controls, routine & preventative maintenance, performance tuning, and emergency troubleshooting & incident support
- Drive effective delivery of day to day support to the end users as per contractual agreement
- Drive team adherence to operational standards, processes and service objectives in support of client infrastructure/ accordance to ITIL framework/Financial services compliance requirements
- Provides accurate Root Cause Analysis (RCA), comprehensive Action Plans, and timely follow through in support of client’s problem management process
- Prior experience working in financial services industry would be a plus
- Good experience managing vendors/ Dispatch mode resources/monthly services chargeback report reviews
- Builds relationships that foster collaboration and partnerships to drive better strategies, processes and final product to the customer.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent assignments in a fast paced environment
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of industry best practices and trends
Should have the following prior hands on experience/ worked in environments needing following services
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of different hardware like Dell, HP Servers
- . PC / Workstation Installs, Move, Add, Change, Disposal (IMACD)
- Datacenter administration (racking/de-racking, server Installs, Move, Add, Change, Disposal)
- Desk-side hardware and software support/troubleshooting for Windows, Linux and/or HP-UX
- Works closely with HW/SW vendors support teams to escalate resolve problems quickly
- Walkthrough and preventative maintenance
- Provide hands and feet support for desk side and datacenter system maintenance
- Travel to nearby sites for providing additional support (not likely but might be required)
- Adheres to operational standards, processes and service objectives in support of client infrastructure
- Support remote team in resolving incident and changes.
- Provide hands and feet support for backup tapes and storage related
· Cross skilling in Windows, UNIX and Storage (NetApps) technologies will be an added advantage.
|Skills, Experience and Qualification Required for the Position :
Bachelors degree or Diploma (or equivalent) in IT or Computers
Strong 8-10 years EUC Deskside lead experience in mid to large enterprise environment
Professional certifications in EUC Desk side domain/Microsoft technologies
#Job #Jobs #Career #Opportunity | Job, Jobs, “Jobs in California”, “Job in California”, “Desktop Job in California”, “Desktop Manager in California”
"Desktop Manager", "Deskside Manager", "Desk Side", "End User Computing", "EUC Manager"
#DesktopManager, #DesksideManager, #DeskSide, #EndUserComputing, #EUCManager
DesktopManager, DesksideManager, DeskSide, EndUserComputing, EUCManager
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart
More Jobs with VDart – Click Here