Title of Position: Palo Alto Network Engineer/Network Security Engineer (Palo Alto Firewall) – CCNP
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: Long Term
Experience & Qualifications:
· This engineer should have at least 5-7 years experienced with CCNP level skillset.
· This person should be onsite in Lexington, MA Mon-Friday for configurations, tuning, troubleshooting network connectivity and performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Designs, modifies, develops, and implements Cisco Networks. Supports and/or installs Cisco equipment. Has a solid understanding of IP addressing and subnetting, configuring,
· troubleshooting vrf, OSPF and EIGRP. Must be able to Set up and configure complex Layer 2 and Layer 3 switched and routed environments within multi-site customer networks
· and resolve network based connectivity and performance issues. Candidate should have a solid understanding of Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls.
· Requires CCNP level with 5-7 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to
· plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager.
#NetworkSecurityEngineer #NetworkSecurity #Firewall #PaloAlto
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart