Title : Service Delivery Manager (SDM)-Networks (L-4)
Location: Frisco, TX
Term : FTE only
Required Certification: CCNP, CCIE – Routing/Switching (Preferred)
Key Skills Required:
· Strong Experience on ITIL/ITSM Practice for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management etc.
· IP Network Designing, Implementation and Troubleshooting
· Remote Infrastructure Management & Troubleshooting
· Experience on Dynamic routing like MPLS/EIGRP/BGP/OSPF
· Strong hold on MPLS/BGP/OSPF
· Strong Experience on Layer-2 Protocols – VPLS, VLANs, STP, Metro-Ethernet, QinQ
· Extensive experience on Firewalls (Cisco / Checkpoint), load balancer (Citrix), Routing, Switching, QOS and Wireless.
· Extensive hands-on experience in Enterprise network trouble-shooting and configuration.
· Experience in Data Center network design and troubleshooting.
· Strong experience on Datacenter Architecture / Security Infrastructure / Wireless Networks
· Hand on Experience on Installation and configuration of Cisco Routers & Switches and Wireless Devices.-Mus (1.) Maintain Skill Matrix
· Facilitate inter OMC Movements
· Manage CoE Lab
· Define and execute skill capability building strategy
· Conduct Final interviews and Fitment to OMCs
· Works with HR on Attrition and retention
· Manage Technical interview panel
· Organize CoE Meetings
· Allocate Technical Specialists for DDs and Transitions
· Work with Transition manger and SDM in ensuring successful completion of transition for the particular track
· Working with BAG team in response to RFP
· Conduct Track LEad meeting
· Contribute to new proposition development
· Create IP/reusable components like Vista/Exchange
· Identify gaps in the existing customer environment for the specific track
· Look at industry best practices and implement in customer OMCs
· Identify and groom track leads
· Create solution for automation of repeated tasks
· Identify upcoming technologies and ensure readiness to support
ServiceDeliveryManagement, Networks, NetworkDelivery, CCNP, Routing, Switching, ITIL
Technical Recruiter|Vdart Inc.
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 302,
Alpharetta, GA 30022.