Role: Service Desk Delivery Manager :: L3
Location: Southboro, MA
Senior infrastructure services SDM resume with experience in Global Service desk, ITIL process, Cross functional services/ITSM tools and who could drive various operational excellence programs with ability to communicate and manage client executive team expectations.
This position is for Southboro, MA and I have outlined responsibility statement.
This role is responsible for ensuring that services as defined under the various Customer infrastructure support plans are being delivered at the operational level to meet agreed SLAs. This includes taking an end to end view of Customer infrastructure services and seeking to be proactive in the continuous improvement of service delivery.
As services are managed on an end to end basis, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for:
• Understanding the business outcomes required from Customer infrastructure services
• Monitoring and reporting on service performance
• Contributing to remediation of service failure and continuous improvement of delivery
• P&L responsibilities and within the Managed Services group there will be roughly 300+ staff across the region. Prior P&L responsibility and a proven history of expanding/growing client services/spend is a must to perform in the role
• Drive operational and technology service improvement initiatives
• Assisting the Sales Team in establishing Service Agreements and Support Plans
On a day-to-day basis, the role will encompass:
• Escalation point for both Operations staff and customers in relation to process or service failures
• Assisting to define the metrics for operational performance reporting
• Stakeholder management for the services Datacenter operations, Cross functional services /tools , Process team and drive service Improvements programs
• Drive the operations team in a geographically dispersed setup
• Implement ITIL Support processes initiates that would involve Infrastructure and Application team involved.
• Ensure that customers have access to appropriate information in regard to overall service performance, planned service outages and changes to service profiles.
• Global Service Desk Support
• Manage global operations with centers in India , US, Europe and Asia
• Experience handling complex service desk operations with 65000+ user base across different geos.
• ServiceNow administration and development support with below mentioned key scope of work :
• Incident management – Monitor Incident Queue 24 X 5 (24*7 for P1/P2)
• Problem & Break/fix Management
• Change RFCs for config changes ;Obtain approval; Follow change lifecycle
• Request Fulfillment User Management ;Group Management, Data Configuration Changes and Other support requests
Knowledge & Skills:
· Track record in management of teams and personnel
· Have worked in a multi customer environment
· Demonstrable track record in delivering Service Desk /Help Desk operations.
· Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
· Display and apply knowledge of technologies including: Microsoft, thin client technologies, server virtualization, Storage SAN/NAS, Infrastructure Networks and an awareness and understanding of additional software programs and technologies relevant to technical infrastructure environments.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field.
Education and Experience:
· Relevant degree and/or professional qualifications
· ITIL v. 3 Intermediate level of Service Management
· ServiceNow , Remedy certification
· PMP certified
· Six Sigma /Lean improvement experience
· Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience in a client facing position
· Experience working in Life science and Pharmaceutical IT managed services organization / company
From an internal perspective, the Service Delivery Manager acts as a customer advocate to delivery teams, ensuring that customer needs and expectations are understood and properly translated to operational parameters. This role is also expected to have a level of knowledge and experience to act as “trusted advisor” in recommending improvements to operational activities that will enhance service robustness and reliability.