Role: Oracle SCM Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Management)
Mexico City, Mexico
Duration: Contract Opportunity
Job Description – Senior Oracle Application Analyst (SCM)
The Senior Oracle Applications Analyst–Supply Chain Management position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules. Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Strategy & Planning
- Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
- Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain areas.
- Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
- Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
- Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Create and maintain system documentation .
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
- Provide business reports to management
· Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
- Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-7years IT experience.
- 5+ years Oracle application experience with various Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, OPM, PO, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, ASCP ,Demantra.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- 3+ years’ experience in lead support of software applications.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
- Conversational English required.
- Effective communicator in Portuguese (perferred).
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
Physical Activities/Capabilities/Work Environment
· Sit for extended periods of time; walk and stand occasionally.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components constantly.
- Lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers, devices, and peripherals occasionally.
- Work environment involves everyday risk or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, i.e., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- Work area is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated.
- May occasionally travel (domestic and international).
- Work outside the standard office hour work day may be required.
|Similar Oracle Jobs – Mexico|
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | email@example.com | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart | More Jobs with VDart – Click Here