Role: Apttus Solution Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract
Rate: $Negotiable (Depends on Experience)
- 10 years of total experience and minimum 4 years of experience Apttus CPQ, Contract Management and X-Author
- Candidate must have completed at least 4 Apttus Implementations successfully.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Strong functional knowledge of SFDC and Apttus
- Strong Analytical and problem solving knowledge
- Provide innovative and out of the box thinking on tools, methodologies for CRM delivery
- Hands on capability in terms of working on complex components, product configuration and problem solving etc
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Must have Salesforce.com DEV401 and Apttus CPQ Certification.
- Understanding of CPQ as Product
- Hands on in below module of Apttus
o Product Configurator
o Contract Generation
Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
Able to manage multiple activities across multiple projects simultaneously
#ApttusCPQ #ApptusArchitect #CPQArchitect #Salesforce #SFDC #CRMArchitect #Salesforce.com #Job #Jobs #Atlanta #Georgia
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart