Title of Position: Network Engineer(L3)
Location: Manhattan, NY
Duration: Long Term
Certification:- CCNP Routing and Switching
Good Communication & Attitude
24/7 Availability for any business requirement
At least 6 years of experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco products
In depth understanding of and Practical Experience in
• Wide Range of Cisco R & S products like 3750, 4500, 6500 switches and 3800, 3900, 7200 & ASR Routers.
• Topics like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPSEC, Multicast, Tunnels.
• Switching protocols/methodologies (VLANS, Spanning-Tree etc.)
• Cisco Wireless technologies, including WLC, Access points, WCS.
• Understanding of Cisco Nexus Products line and Data Center concepts.
• Knowledge and experience in the area of Network Management (i.e. Cisco Works, Prime etc.)
• Knowledge on Load Balancer (F5)
? To communicate effectively and efficiently within the team and across business lines to support incident resolution.
? Escalate issues affecting delivery of service to management in a timely manner
? Proven ability (1.) Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution)
On – call Escalation
Process adherence & Security compliance
Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capacity / Architectural Management
SLA compliance for tickets
Training / Mentoring
#NetworkEngineer, #CCNP, #Routing, #Switching, #F5 , #LoadBalancer, #Nexus
Thanks and Regards,