Title: Peoplesoft HCM
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Duration: Long Term
• PeopleSoft Techno-functional Analyst will be focusing on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in the full life-cycle project.
• Candidate will be working on PeopleSoft HCM/HR Application . Responsible for creating peoplesoft workflows and reports and troubleshooting Peoplesoft applications
Skills & Experience required:
• Extensive experience in progressively responsible positions focused on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in full life-cycle projects.
• knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches for the following PeopleSoft HCM modules: Core HR, Payroll & Time/Labor
• Advanced knowledge of HCM business practices, work flow analysis, business systems design, and process re-engineering.
• PeopleSoft HCM Configuration Experience
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9x architecture.
• Extensive experience in troubleshooting PeopleSoft HCM/HR applications.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Strong research, analytical, and technical problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong customer service skills
#Peoplesoft, #HCM, #PeoplesoftTechnoFunctionalConsultant,
Ruth| 678-720-4898 | firstname.lastname@example.org