Role: PEGA Lead System Architect
Location: NYC / Charlotte (100% Travel resource acceptable)
Note: PEGA Lead System Architect Certified MUST. (CLSA)
Experience and Skills:
- 12+ years of relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
- Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
- Has an advanced understanding of PRPC V7.X tools and leads development activities
- Knowledge of PRPC V7.X architecture
- Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Contributes to best practice definitions
- Critically reviews work of other team members
- Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PRPC V7.X
- Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
- Expands knowledge of capital markets & banking industry and processes/tools
- Maintains work status across projects using Project mgmt. Framework (PMF) and other internal tools
- Leads and participates in project teams
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
- Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Functional Expertise:
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
- Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as capital markets & banking
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Customer service orientation.
#PEGALeadSystemArchitect #PegaArchitect #CLSA #CertifiedLeadSystemArchitect #PRPC #Job #Jobs #NYC #Charlotte #NewYork #NorthCarolina
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | email@example.com | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart | More Jobs with VDart – Click Here