Title: Service Desk Tier2
Location: Washington, DC
- Must have five (5) years’ experience in the computer field
- Must be ready to work in 24x7x365 environment including night shifts and weekend shifts.
- Must have good command on spoken English language with a neutral accent.
- ITSM / ITIL Foundations certified
- Microsoft Office Specialist certified
- Must have a working knowledge of :
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Vista Business/Enterprise|
|Productivity Suite||Microsoft Office 2010 Professional|
|Messaging, Calendar, Collaborative Tools||Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar & contacts and Lotus Notes for domino-based applications|
|Web Browser||Internet Explorer 9|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||SAP|
|Anti-Virus and Host Intrusion Prevention||McAfee|
|Remote Access||Fiberlink e360,
|Systems Management||Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007|
- Ability to learn client’s business and technical environment with the goal of increasing first-call resolution rates
- Work effectively as a team member
- Proficient typing skills ( minimum of 40 WPM )
- Have an excellent customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels
- Have the exceptional ability to diffuse volatile situations when distressed or irate customers call for support.
- Analyze and breakdown an incident, using previous experience to reach the root cause.
- Use initiative to find ways of solving incidents and building knowledge.
- Listen to a caller explain an incident and determine the probable cause; take the caller through a step-by-step problem determination procedure via the telephone
- Problem Solving:
- Analyze and break down the incident using previous experience and knowledge to reach the root cause of the problem
- Use initiative to find ways of solving incidents. Clear and logical thought processes are required to identify causes of an incident
- Able to categorize an incident correctly in Remedy for call tracking and logging purposes