I am hiring for one of our direct client /Implementing partner. Please find below the Job Description, if interested please revert with the updated copy of your resume in a word format and a good time to discuss this opportunity further. If you are not looking for a change at this time – appreciate if you could forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Job Title-Windows Administrator : L2
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Performs day-to-day services, support and assistance with various Windows 2003/2008 applications and systems.
- Provides responsive resolution of trouble tickets.
- Provide appropriate training to the L1 Support resources as needed.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain an accurate and consistent equipment inventory database, by generating reports and conducting regular audits.
- SCCM 2012 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of setup/use/troubleshooting of software deployment “Maintenance Windows”
- Reporting with SCCM 2012
- Reporting experience with the SCCM database
- Patching experience with SCCM, WSUS and Shavlik (Preferable) and software, OS and security patch deployments.
- General Technical Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, GPO a (1.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos (2.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms. (3.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices (4.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.
Abraham | +1 678-720-3170 | email@example.com