Role : Business Analyst (Security and Crisis Management) SCM
Location : Fairfield, CT
Duration : 1 Year
- This position requires an individual who has a broad range of knowledge and skills in security and crisis management and is extremely proficient in IT.
- This individual is responsible to develop and/or implement all security programs and processes necessary to:
- Document and/or draft business requirements for Security and Crisis Management (SCM) tools and/or applications
- Lead working groups, as necessary, to develop IT requirements to meet the global SCM needs
- In coordination with IT SCM responsible leader develop training material
- Deliver training material
- Administer tool permissions, as required
- Serve as functional lead interface with businesses regarding SCM tools, as required
- Develop and ensure security.ge.com content is current
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the security and Crisis Management field
- Proven ability to self-manage, self-motivate and drive team participation – ability to organize and focus teams and tasks remotely.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills/literacy and experience working with digital online databases.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strategic mindset; tactical execution
Abraham | +1 678-720-3170 | email@example.com