I am hiring for one of our direct client /Implementing partner. Please find below the Job Description, if interested please revert with the updated copy of your resume in a word format and a good time to discuss this opportunity further. If you are not looking for a change at this time – appreciate if you could forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Title: Sterling OMS Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3-6 Months + Extension
This is a multi-faceted position that requires 7+ years of Business Analytical (BA) experience and 3+ years of Quality Assurance (QA) experience. The person in this position will act as the liaison to our operational and business partners for issues, questions, requirements and project planning in addition to serving as the first line of production support. The person will work closely with our vendors and project managers to drive technical solutions for multiple concurrent projects across multiple teams and work with our technical development team to translate business requirements.
Required skills include:
- Experience for 4-6 years of experience in Development.
- must have 3+ years of experience into Sterling OMS development
- Should have experience in MCF design and Development
- Should have strong experience on Java
- Candidates must have experience in Rich Client Platform with DOM, COM and SOM etc.
- Open for travel/relocation
- Good experience in developing Business Process Sterling File Gateway Sterling B2B Integrator
- Candidate must have hands on experience on complete SDLC
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Abraham | +1 678-720-3170 | email@example.com