Position : SNOW Administrator (ServiceNow)
Location : Cary, NC
Duration : FTE
In brief we need a L3 for transition with ServiceNow knowledge of all modules IM PM CM SLM Asset management and should be able to lead technical discussions, configure the modules and conduct training. He should be able to handled SNOW administration after the project goes live into steady state.
- Extensive experience of Service now Administration Experience.
- Have worked on Java Scripting
- SLA, Email Notification setup.
- Good in Requirement Gathering.
- Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience on it.
- Service-now for custom Application Development.
- Hands-on technical delivery including required documentation of cost-effective Service-now solutions Ability to create and Modify Workflows.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
- Working with Update Sets, Import Sets.
- Knowledge of Integration with other tools like Nimsoft, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and processes.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, presentation and client handling skills.
- Good experience in Project Execution & Implementation(POC: Proof Of Concept, drafting/presenting corresponding CR/RFC, etc) thereby having accountability.
- Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the
- concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos
- To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms.
- To keep self-abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices
- To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart