Title: Network Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Position: Contract/ Permanent
Federal security requirements require applicant to verify US Citizenship and may require one or more of the following depending on the role: specialized background check, fingerprinting or government personnel security including ITAR.
- 3 – 5 Years of relevant experience in networking technologies
- Ability to meet federal government security screening requirements is required for this role.
- Willingness to work in 24X7 shifts.
- In-depth experience with TCP/IP and packet sniffers
- Sound understanding of L2 switching L3 traffic forwarding
- Strong working experience on Cisco / Juniper / F5 / Arista platforms
- Understanding of MPLS, L3VPNs and VRFs, STP, HSRP, CDP, UDLD
- Working knowledge of BGP, OSPF
- Ability to debug protocol issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The individual will need to respond to high priority incidents, troubleshoot with engineers from various other groups, gather and provide forensic data for security based incidents, and create post-mortem documentation when needed.
- Identify incident patterns and drive for problem resolution
- BS/MS or related equivalent experience
- Experience using Python, , Perl or other scripting language.
- Prior experience in a large scale operations role.
- Unix experience.
- IPSEC VPN experience.
- Experience with ETL, data analysis or statistical tools.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | email@example.com | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart