Position : Data Center operator Hands & Feet.
Location : Lexington, MA
Level : L2.
Position Type: Contract
Job Description :-
Mandatory skills – Datacenter Operations including Hands & Feet, Primary investigation skills such as connecting to Console, Racking & Un-Racking of servers & networking devices.
Nice to have skills – Active Directory primary knowledge, VMWare preliminary skills
- Candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Good troubleshooting and Communication Skills.
- Should have relevant experience on Server Support and ticketing tools.
- Should have good knowledge in UNIX, Windows and basic knowledge in Networks.
- Experience on production UNIX and WINDOWS servers.
- Ready to work in only Night Shifts (24x7x 365 model).
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Should have knowledge on Server/device Alerts monitoring and batch monitoring on various Tools like MOM, BPPM, HP- OVO, HP NNM, VERITAS Netbackup, Backup, Remedy [ticketing tool] and SCCM etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL process is preferred.
Should be able to handle all critical and non critical Alerts, calling out the respective support team members and maintain the entire life cycle of the ticket until resolution. (1.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos (2.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms. (3.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices (4.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.