I am hiring for one of our direct client /Implementing partner. Please find below the Job Description, if interested please revert with the updated copy of your resume in a word format and a good time to discuss this opportunity further. If you are not looking for a change at this time – appreciate if you could forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Title: Service Assurance Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Service Assurance Architect who has demonstrated experience architecting and designing complex Service Assurance solutions including fault, performance, discovery, and configuration using a variety of vendor components and custom development.
- Experience should include IBM Tivoli, HP, BMC in a telco or MSO environment. Experience should also include IMS, WebNMS, ABN, Openet, or other collection platforms.
- Experience with SNMP, TL1, IPDR, DOCSIS, TR-069.
- Incumbent must be able to operate independently within a given context.
- Incumbent must be able to effectively integrate into a diverse team environment, including active and productive participation on cross-functional project teams.
- Incumbent must be a self-starter and demonstrative initiative.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170 | email@example.com | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart