Position: Windows Administrator
Location: Redmond, WA
Employment Type: Contractor
- Ideal candidate will have 7+ years’ experience in the infrastructure management space.
- Deep Technical skills in Windows server technologies, Cluster services /NLB, Networking.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly experienced (preferably certified) in ITIL
- Customer service skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong administrative and prioritizing capabilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starting, team player that can successfully manage, prioritize and effectively communicate the status of multiple tasks.
- Ability to effectively interface with internal technical groups and internal customers.
Large enterprise experience with the following:
- OS 2K3/2K8
- Clustering, NLB and performance
- Storage & Hyper-V
About VDart Inc:
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia.