Title: Change Governance Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
- Ideal candidates will have 8+ years’ experience in the infrastructure management space
- Extensive Experience in ITSM processes.
- Schedules regular CAB meetings and prepares agenda of change requests waiting to be reviewed for each meeting.
- Ensures required level of readiness and training for the technical and process areas supported. Updates documentation, provides training as needed.
- Reviews authorized/approved change requests coming to CAB via change management tool (e.g., ITSM).
- Quality checks pertinent information, analyzes technical requirements, assesses the feasibility and accepts or denies the change request.
- Approves/rejects the change per the customer approved Change Governance process standards within the defined SLA.
- Escalates Change-related issues to the required level of management.
- Quality checks (audit) change activities in the change management tool (ITSM) for proper RFC procedures followed.
- Strong Communication & cross-team collaboration – written and verbal
- Ability to work under continual deadline pressures as required
About VDart Inc:
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia.